Swiss Financial Service, New York, NY (Oct 2003 – June 2011)
- Accumulated and processed all necessary data (underlying fund’s portfolio pricing, broker statements, F/X rates, options, futures, swaps, bank statements, etc.) in order to prepare the monthly NAVs for offshore and onshore funds. Ensured all cash flow movements and portfolio transactions within the funds were properly booked and reconciled.
- Prepared financial statement periodically and calculated the net asset value (NAV).
- Prepared management fees and performance fee calculation within a deadline set at fund and partners level.
- Maintained and updated various spreadsheets and schedules related to the calculation of the monthly Net Asset Value of Funds.
- Posted client’s investment transactions and portfolio activity to the general ledger.
- Prepared cash and investment reconciliations and statutory financial statements
- Prepared audit schedules and footnotes to the audited financial statements.
- Performed and verified month end market prices for all open positions to reflect current position in each fund’s portfolio.
- Monitored and recorded subscriptions and withdrawals.
- Allocated and distributed income and expenses to the General Partners and Limited Partners.
- Communicated with investor in connection with the preparation, distribution of investors’ statements.
- Reconciled prime brokerage data and monthly statements.
- Coordinated with the auditors in connection with the yearly audit of the Funds.
- Assisted in the preparation of 1065 and K-1s for tax purposes.
- Assisted in the BVI and NFA reports (quarterly and annual reports) preparation.
- Liaised with fund managers, Fund custodians, prime brokers, and other related parties.
- Ensured that all policies, controls and procedures were complied with in the process of preparing the financials and compilations.
- Maintained good business relationship with existing Fund clients, Prime Brokers and Custodians.
Governors State University, Chicago, IL (Jan 2002- Jun 2003)
- Assisted in the Integrative Study (INST) Department.
- Designed and maintained department website using the latest web technology.
- Maintained and purchased computer hardware and software.
- Teaching staff computer skills including general operations as well as software and hardware installations.
- Created and updated databases for the Third World Conference 2002.
- Assisted in CAS Dean’s office. Besides assisting in INST, my duties also included filing, reception, answer students’ inquiries, data entry and prepared / translated documents for the Dean
Construction Bank, New York, NY (Jun 1998 – Jun 2001)
- Determined strategies for collecting debts from delinquent customers.
- Improved direct client service in issues relating to cash flow and credit.
- Maximized cash flow by: establishing proper credit terms, monitoring/collecting past due accounts to minimize the Company’s total investment in accounts receivable, limit risk on marginal accounts, and control bad debt expense.
- Insured proper checks & balances of A/R are being maintained & account balances are collectible.
Advanced Accounting Certificate, College of Dupage, IL
MS in Computer Science, Governor Statement University, IL
BS in Economy, Governor Statement University, IL