Forum Energy Technologies, Houston, TX (July 2012 to Present)
- Prepare monthly division financial reporting using Hyperion and supplemental input.
- Support and coordinate intercompany reports for the division including weekly backlog and other SNI reports.
- Prepare and process month-end journal entries include all I/C accounts payable accruals for month end close.
- Check the accuracy of monthly accruals, and inter-company reconciliation to ensure volume allocations and prices are correct.
- Prepare miscellaneous journal entries for re-billing invoices into NAV.
- Prepare intercompany billings for regional offices and reconcile to other company offices around the globe.
- Work with Accounts Receivable personnel to process transactions related to incoming payments.
- Prepare intercompany invoices from affiliate companies for processing by outsourced A/P group, resolve disputed items in a timely manner and on a daily basis.
- Daily review of unbilled files in the system. Identify potential issues with items not billed and assist team when required in resolving these issues.
- Review and identify I/C invoices, payment requests from customers to determine if payment can be made.
Cosentino Headquarters, Houston, TX (December 2008 to July 2012)
- Supported and reported prior/current period adjustments and maintained bank reconciliations.
- Resolved complex accounting discrepancies and irregularities.
- Implemented financial controls systems and authorized payment/cash movements and inter-company transfers.
- Checked the accuracy of monthly accruals, revenue close, variance analysis, and performed inter-company reconciliations to ensure volume allocations and prices were correct.
- Monitored and reviewed accounting and system generated reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Adhered to the month end close checklist to ensure all month end procedures were fully completed under the strict time schedule.
- Reviewed, investigated, and corrected errors and inconsistencies in financial statements and reports on both US GAAP and statutory level.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate preparation and distribution of monthly, quarterly & annual internal financial statements and reports to management.
- Supported internal and external audit reviews.
- Communicated and established effective working relationships with internal operations and external customers.
- Accounted for company’s fixed assets expenditures ensuring compliance with company policies. Maintained fixed asset depreciation schedules.
Greenleaf Auto Recyclers, Headquarter, Arlington, TX (December 2006 to September 2008)
- Performed daily cash management activities including recording and reconciliation of fund transfers such as lockbox, inter-company, and bank wire.
- Responsible for the A/R function to ensure proper posting of customers’ accounts in the System.
- Prepared monthly local depository bank reconciliations and maintained bank reconciliation.
- Ran and converted trial balance reports and aging summary reports from Oracle into excel spreadsheets to reconcile the balance sheet for month-end-close.
- Analyzed expenses and balance sheet accounts to identify re-class issues and adjustments as needed.
- Analyzed monthly capitalization of fixed assets
- Supported any documentation requested by outside/inside auditors.
Accenture, Houston, TX (January 2001 to July 2006)
- Compiled and analyzed production and pricing information to accurately record daily revenue for upstream gas balancing in a timely manner.
- Performed daily cash management activities including recording and reconciliation of fund transfers.
- Performed daily and monthly revenue analysis timely and accurately.
- Maintained the fixed asset system and records including reconciliation of all accounts.
- Generated all sales invoices/ inter-company sales, purchase remittances, and transport invoices, as well as processed the associated receipts and payments.
- Uploaded excel spreadsheets in SAP to reconcile the information in the full cycle General Ledger for month end close.
- Extracted information from SAP to review shortages or overages on daily and monthly basis.
- Monitored daily cash activities to prevent shortages or overages on monthly basis.
- Maintained effective communication links with clients, banks, and managers regarding accounts available for monthly audits.
- Generated cash control reports for senior managers for end-of-the-month reviews to account for variances in each facility.
- Manually processed Credit Card Chargebacks; worked with SAP (accounts payable).
- Researched credit settlement history reports for duplicate transactions and system errors due to on-site malfunctions of equipment.
Bachelor’s in Finance – University Of North Florida, Jacksonville, FL